Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sisters Pictures

While I was in Utah my sisters and I got together and took some pictures to give to our mom for her birthday. The pictures turned out really cute. My sisters and I aren't together very often so it was good to capture some moments of us together.



Below is Amy.



Below is Becca.



Below is me.


Below is Julie.



For us just messing around and snapping pics with my sister's camera I think they turned out pretty good.

7 comments:

Angie said...

It is completely unfair how utterly gorgeous you are. I'm off to pout now. ;)

Really-the pictures are great. I still think of your little sisters as like 9. I bet they (the pix) made your mom happy.

Kristi said...

I agree. You look beautiful! Very nice pictures.

Jenny Isakson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Isakson said...

It was so fun to see pictures of your sisters again! Can't believe how much everyone has changed! You look absolutely beautiful as always!

The Haley Family said...

You are GORGEOUS girl!!!

Hadzters said...

Cute, cute pictures! Your hair looks REALLY cute!

Her Royal Highness said...

You look simply beautiful! I'm sure your mother will love them! What pretty ladies!