Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jordan Lake

This week I went to Jordan Lake with my new friends Carolina and Kalyn. The water is partitioned off so the kids can't go out too far. There is a sandy beach and we put up umbrellas, eat lunch and let the kids play. We were there for about 2 hours before it started to rain. We thought it might pass over and waited, but we decided it was time to pack up and head home when the thunder and lightening began. This is the second time the kids and I have been there. I really love going to this lake because it is 15 minutes from home and it only costs $5 per car.



This was our last outing before school starts. The kids had a great time and I was able to relax. Fun summer days!!

4 comments:

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

You guys are going to turn into fish let's see a trout a catfish a dogfish and a sucker

Kristi said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You guys look so happy!!! Are you loving it already?

Sherrie said...

We are really enjoying the fact that there are so many activities so close to home. We can do so much without spending a lot of money. We are very happy!

Her Royal Highness said...

wish I was there playing with ya!!! Looks like fun!