Last Saturday we went to a barbecue at Harris Lake with some of Dusty's co-workers. It was absolutely beautiful with all of the trees and the water. The kids played on the playground and played soccer out on the grass. We strolled down to the water to skip rocks. I had forgotten my camera so I asked one of the other ladies to take a picture of our family. She just sent them over and I wanted to post them right away for you all to see.
Playing soccer as a family
Close-up of the family
The lake was so beautiful. I think we might go back and try fishing a bit.
2 comments:
I love all the trees, reminds me of the NW!!! I love Emma's glasses down on her nose, too cute! Miss you guys!
What fun! Soccer in flip-flops? Glad you didn't break a toe!
Post a Comment