Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for Alexis and Jacob. Alexis is now in 4th grade and Dusty and I have decided that she is way too big. Jacob is in 2nd grade this year and is excited that he gets to walk to school. Our neighborhood is right across the street from the school and we live 4 houses in. So we are super close. Emma and I walked them over today. Then we picked them up at the corner later this afternoon. They were both excited to be in school and had great 1st days.










5 comments:

Kristi said...

The kids are getting too big! Can't we stop this madness somehow?!!!

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

oh cute...
I offered to take a picture of Kyla this morning in front of the house with her backpack on. She didn't go for it... :O)

The Haley Family said...

I miss those kids! How awesome to have the school so close!!! I'm already tired of taking mine to 3 different schools!!! I love Jacob's toothless smile!

gayle said...

I hope they don't teach them how to speak southern style. Nebraskan was too much for me

Her Royal Highness said...

I grew up living across the street from the school and remember the benefits of living so close. Not just to be able to walk there while Mom watched from the front yard but to be able to go there and play on the playground on Saturdays.
Glad their first day was wonderful!