Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"Pooper Scoopers"

We have finally put Lilly outside in her very own kennel. She used to be cramped up inside the house and now she has lots of room to roam. We also love it because it contains the poop. So we told the kids that they could earn $2 each time they cleaned out the kennel. I thought they were so funny when they were cleaning it. And the faces they were making were priceless.








Now that it has snowed they haven't cleaned it out again, but hopefully the weather will clear up and we can get out in the yard and get some work done.



Oh yeah, below are pictures of our dogs. Lilly is on the left. She is a yellow lab with some labradoodle in her. Dot is on the right. She is a miniature dachshund.








5 comments:

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

I didn't know you guys got dogs. Do you still have the cat too? That would be a full house with all those animals (Dusty included!) :o)

gayle said...

get rid of the dogs and keep the dog run. Does Dusty still have the Lab? and is it a mighty hunter like dusty?

Sherrie said...

Yes, we have the cat too. She and Dot, the small dog, play together.

Gayle, Lilly, the big one IS the lab - silly!

Her Royal Highness said...

Eeew. I remember having to pick up poop when I was a kid. Not fun! But at least everything' frozen right now and makes it easier for retrieval... Good luck keeping them excited about it!

The Haley Family said...

ya...poop scooping. My kids HATE it! Builds character, I tell them!