Last night we did a family night focused on
tithing. We had a lesson and showed the kids with pennies how to figure 10%. I also showed the kids how to figure 10% by writing it on paper. After that we made piggy banks out of shoe boxes. Each box had 3 slots - one for tithing, one for savings, and the other for spending. The kids had tons of fun with decorating their boxes and now they want to earn money to put in them!
Below is a picture of the kids with their boxes. Please note that Jacob is wearing boxers, but the photo kinda looks like he wearing nothing. What can I say, he is just like his dad when he sleeps!!
3 comments:
nice physique Jake. Who is that tall girl in the middle and the cute one on the end I don't recognize them
fun fun! You're right, jacob DOES look like he's going commando! Hahaha!
great FHE idea!!!
Post a Comment