So I have some radom thoughts that I jot down when something happens or I see something that I wanted to share.
~Saw a guy driving an El-Camino with a riding lawn mower in the back of it. I laughed!
~Saw a mailman driving, holding a lit cigarette and holding mail in the other hand. I didn't know that they were allowed to smoke. I guess I have just never seen one smoking while on the job before. No wonder my mail stinks sometimes. I am betting my mail travels through many nasty hands before making it to my mailbox.
~They must have had the prom here because all the teenage girls at church were wearing some questionable dresses. I have to say that many of them were "on the fence" in regards to modesty. Our girls need to know that they are beautiful in modest clothing and that they don't need to conform to the standards of today. We are a "peculiar people" for a reason.
~Trampolines are fun! And those parents that freak out if it doesn't have an enclosure around it are nuts and need to calm down.
3 comments:
sherrie, you make me laugh!!!
I don't know why the el camino thing is funny? I drive a Nissan Versa, I dream of an El Camino!! In Fact, I dream of a riding lawn mower......
I love my go-cart......
That is funny!
Post a Comment