Our 3 children started school on August 25th. Yes, that's right, ALL 3 are in school now. They have anticipated the big day all summer long; wondering who their teachers would be, if said teachers were nice, if they would know anyone in their classes, etc. Because Emma is beginning kindergarten she had a staggered entry date that she attended and then she had a couple days off until they were ready for all of the kindergarteners to attend. Last week she officially began "full-time". With all 3 children gone for most of the day I am left to contemplate if I have prepared them adequately. School can be a scary place and they are exposed to so many negative things. I hope they are strong enough and ready to handle the many situation that they will be faced with. I pray daily for them that they will remember who they are and be positive examples to others. Thus far, the 2010-2011 school year has gone well and is off to a great start!
The 3 Amigos

Alexis

Jacob

Emma
2 comments:
Cute kids... They are growing way to fast! Stop feeding them please.
Love it! Lucky you to have all of them in school now! Oh the joys of passing through education again and again.
he kids look great!
Post a Comment