Sunday, September 12, 2010

Faith

"And if you are faithful, behold, I am with you until I come—"
D&C 34:11

This scripture was read in Sunday School today and it was some of what I had been needing to hear. So many times we hear about having faith and what it means. But exercising it is sometimes more difficult. But what a comfort to know that the Lord is with us. No matter if I have the smallest, mustard-sized seed of faith, I know that the Lord is with me until He comes. The next verse says "And verily, verily, I say unto you, I come quickly. I am your Lord and your Redeemer. Even so. Amen". When I think about Christ coming again I am excited. And to be reminded that He comes quickly helps me. I am glad that I went to church today and that I was reminded in small ways that He is with me always.

1 comment:

Her Royal Highness said...

I SOOO needed to read that right now! Thank you! And I'm glad you went to church. :)