
I took the kids to see the movie 'Imagine That', starring Eddie Murphy, tonight. I really liked it and I think the kids liked it too. The show is about a dad figuring out that his daughter is more important than his job. He learns to listen to her and to play with her and to take time away from work and his stresses to be with her in her 'world'. It made me remember that I need to do the same. I know I can get caught up with cleaning the house and my routine. And I have been known to say "We'll do it later". The movie reminded me that I need to get down to my kids' levels and spend time with them; to let them know that they are important. I need to not put off playing with them or reading to them. Time is passing quickly and they will soon be adults. So however sappy this sounds, I want my children to know that I love them and I will try harder to remember the important things in life; THEM.
1 comment:
Yes ma'am!!! I need to do more of the same and not worry about everything else so often! Thanks for the reminder!!
Post a Comment