Dusty started his new job today. He has already switched hotels since the one he was at Saturday and Sunday night was horrible and in a really bad area. He has since switched to a hotel that is 1 mile from the company's new offices and where he does not need to be afraid to walk out of the room at night. Oh, and the new hotel actually has a phone in his room that works (imagine that!).
I need to make everyone aware of a few things. The company that Dusty now works for has a strict policy on using company email or company cell phones for personal reasons. If you have Dusty's work email please do not email him there. You can send emails to his personal account (dburke559362@yahoo.com) or to my email account (slburke7780@hotmail.com). As soon as we have our new phone number in North Carolina I will email it out to you. Thanks for understanding the policy.
When I talked to Dusty tonight he said he was very happy and that he was eating Boston Market for dinner (totally not fair). The time change thing is weird because I want to call him after I get the kids to bed, but it is already 10:30 PM there. Oh well, this is only for a short time and soon we will all be together in the same time zone.
1 comment:
dang, I was just about to call him at work. Just kidding! I am glad he is safe and has a phone! Ghetto NC is much scarier than ghetto Sidney! :)
Post a Comment