Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Me and Alexis


Above is a picture of me and Alexis at a mother/daughter activity. I just wanted to post it because I think it is a great picture of both of us. So this is a shout-out to my oldest daughter. She is so much like me (scary, I know!). I love her beautiful singing voice and how she wanders around the house tap dancing. I love her sensitive nature and how spiritual she is. I am blessed every day to be her mother.
Love you Lex!

4 comments:

Angie said...

So cute! She's adorable.

gayle said...

SHE'S GETTING WAY TO BIG PLEASE DON'T LET HER BE TOTALLY LIKE YOU. JUST KIDDING YOUR BOTH SO CUTE AND ADORABLE 10 YEAR OLDS

The Haley Family said...

Sherrie, that is a beautiful picture of you gals!

Hadzters said...

That is so cute! I never saw the picture of Sam and I.