Jacob celebrated his 7th birthday last week. I wanted to post a bunch of pictures of him, but I haven't had time to scan the old ones I have of him. I know I won't have time for a couple more days, but wanted to pay tribute to my little man.


Happy birthday to my always helpful, easy-going son. He makes me laugh when he dances to music. His goofy laugh and smile are so contagious. I love how he has a calic that makes him look like he has a bald spot. I love his dark brown deer eyes and how he walks around all the time with his hands in his pockets like a "cool guy".
His personality is just like his dad - reserved, quiet, shy and very, very funny. He is a wonderful student and never gives his teacher problems (thank you!). Whenever I ask him to play with his sister or feed the cat he never complains. He loves science and is always trying to figure out how things work or how they are put together. We are truly blessed to have him in our family.
We love you Jacob!! Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAC YOUR THE COOLEST GUY IN THAT FAMILY. IT'S SO GREAT YOUR 7 NEXT YEAR YOU'LL BE 8 AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. BYE
I don't know really think it is possible that Jake is 7 years old already!
He is definitaly one of the coolest little boys I have ever met! Happy Birthday Jakker! :o
Happy birthday Jake! You are a wonderful guy, we're happy to know you!
Post a Comment