Here he is receiving his awards
Jacob is working really hard on his 'Citizenship' beltloop this week. He came home from scouts and said he had given up playing video games for 1 week. I asked why he had given up video games and he said that his scout leader told him it needed to be something 'shocking'. The scout leader laughed when I told him that, but that is how Jacob interpreted the requirements. He also has 4 other things on his chart to work on for the week; help prepare a meal, clean up his shoes, help a sibling and make beds. I am surprised at the will power he has. Not once has he complained or tried to cheat and play video games. Good job Jacob!
1 comment:
WAY TO GO JACOB!!!
Hunter starts scouts this week. I hope my boys will be as motivated as yours is.
Post a Comment