Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life

~Entire family (except Jacob) had stomach flu at the same time. Lasted 5 days. Was nasty and horrible.

~Outrageous amounts of laundry to do because of previous entry.

~Yesterday was the first time in 5 days that I wore a bra, did my makeup, or left the house.

~Computer had virus for first 2 weeks of year. Now fixed thanks to a kind person in our ward.

~Behind on Relief Society stuff due to previous entry.

~Blew out rear passenger side tire when I took a turn to sharp and hit a drain grate in the curb.

~Had to pay $130 for a new tire.

~Got told I needed 2 new tires.

~Thank goodness for an emergency fund!!

~Am now paranoid about getting sick again.

~Thankful for good health and good friends who took care of us.

~Quit school.

~Went off Pepsi (woohoo for me)!!!

~Planning Jacob's baptism in March.

~My kids are growing up way too fast.

~Walking at least a mile every day with my hubby.

~Tired but happy.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! What a start to the year. I did laugh when I read about hitting the drain. Only because I've done the exact same thing my self. Hope this week is much better for you!!

gayle said...

put the bra on get back in school see ya in March

The Haley Family said...

WOWZA lady! Glad everyone is feeling better, that stinks it all happened at one time! I bought FOUR new tires today, YIKES and it was painful! Love the pictures of the kids at the top! I agree...kids are growing too fast...Ella will be 3 in just a few months and Drew will be baptized in TWO weeks! Breath...

hugs!

Her Royal Highness said...

Ooooh, being sick alone is no fun - but with everyone else... oh girl I wish I could've been there to help.
I laugh about the tire, too. Because I did it, too.
jake is getting baptized??? Woah!
And I LOVE the pic at the top of your page! SOOOO pretty (and handsome)!

Ky said...

I clicked on the entry to read it and saw the kids-the made me smile. I miss you guys! I'm glad the flu is gone. That's HORRID stuff. I'm sorry!!!!! I hope things calm down and get better. I'm sorry you had to quit school. My dad had to drop a class too-I think it was his only one but...? I dunno. Anyways. Life gets crazy. I'm sorry that it has all kinda fell apart. Hang in there. Ha ha ha awkward your father in law told you to put your bra back on... :) Love you guys!