Monday, May 11, 2009

Easter

I know, I know. Easter was about a month ago and I am just barely posting pics of the kids. To be quite honest, it didn't really feel like Easter this year. It really snuck up on us and we were rushing to color eggs Saturday night at 8:30. I guess I should have been more prepared for it, but we were just busy I guess. The kids had a great Easter despite my lack of preparation and they looked adorable in their Easter clothes.



I couldn't help snapping this picture of Dusty and the girls leaving church. They really do love him a lot!!

2 comments:

The Haley Family said...

love the easter outfits! I love getting my kiddos all dressed up! We didn't even color eggs this year. So strange!!

Better late than never!! :)

Hadzters said...

Man, your kids look so grown up. I would like to freeze time!