Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother's Day

My family is the best ever!!! Mother's day morning I woke up to croissant sandwiches made by Dusty for breakfast. We played the 'hot/cold' game to find my present. It was hidden under the t.v. table. And what do you think they got me?





These are made by Shari's Berries (love the name) and they were amazing. The picture does not do justice to exactly how big they were.

After I found MY strawberries we headed off to church, but before we went in the building I had Dusty take a few pictures of me and the kids by the temple grounds.




After church we ate lunch and I got to take a nap (love my Sunday naps!!).

Dinner was enchiladas made by Dusty and they were delicious.

Later we goofed around on the trampoline.









We had such a nice day and Dusty and the kids made me feel like the best Mom ever.

And after they were in bed I relaxed on the couch and ate more strawberries (yum yum).

Love you guys!!

No comments: