Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter

Dusty went to Washington D.C. with the kids, and Maryland too. Aunt Kristin technically lives in Maryland but very near D.C. I wanted to post some of the pictures from their trip. They had fun visiting "The Mall" (I don't know why they call it this or exactly what it is, but that is what he said, so that is what I typed), the Washington Monument, The Lincoln Memorial, The White House and the zoo.

They hung out at Kristin and Adam's house. They dyed Easter eggs and played with cousin Emily. And the Easter Bunny even found them at Aunt Kristin's. There were lots of eggs to find on Easter morning!!

Even though it was a short visit the kids and Dusty had a great time.











1 comment:

The Haley Family said...

Yes, it is called "the mall" and it gorgeous in the spring! Great memories came flooding back looking at those pictures! The kids look so big and Emma looks so sweet in her leg brace! I hope you and Emma are healing well!!!