Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back to School

Well, it's official. Last night was my first night back in college. I am getting my Bachelor's Degree in Business Management with an emphasis in Human Resources. I am still going to University of Phoenix, but I am going to the campus rather than online classes.

This first class is very general and is a lot of what I learned before, but it will be a good refresher.

So, wish me luck. I am going to have to be very organized while doing this. But, the end result will be well worth it.

3 comments:

gayle said...

good luck and make sure you do your homework. study for tests do not have lexi and jake do it for you bye see you at thanks giving

The Haley Family said...

WOW woman, congrats! You are brave and so dedicated! I am sure it will be so much easier without a full time job too! You smarty pants you!

Her Royal Highness said...

Congratulations and good luck!!! I know it may be tough at times, but you'l[l do great!