Today is a "Snow Day" here in Sidney, Nebraska. It has been snowing since Friday, 4 days now. School has been cancelled, the roads are a mess, and even though I just shoveled you can't see it.
Yesterday I had to bring Emma home from church because she wasn't feeling well and had a fever. It seems like she is getting a cold. When she woke up this morning she still seemed a bit under-the-weather so I had already planned to stay home from work. Since I was already home it wasn't a big deal that school was cancelled.
The kids are enjoying themselves; Jacob is playing the X-Box, and Alexis and Emma are playing princess (so much for Emma being sick). And I am taking the opportunity to work on the computer and organize my pictures and update the blog (your welcome Kandy).
So, our plans for today consist of staying inside and sipping hot chocolate to keep warm.
Have a great day!!
2 comments:
yeah for a snow day! I am home too! Haven't shoveled yet...but don't think I am going to either...Matt needs something to do tonight! :)
I made Popeye stay home from the gym in the morning because I just couldn't get going. His workout was shovelling the driveway so I could get out. Lucky him.
I've never been a fan of snow days. But then again, my oldest is pretty high maintenance & I look forward to him being at school during the day. It was a long day for us here.
Post a Comment