Friday, October 3, 2008

Slacker...

So I know I have been slacking off on keeing my blog updated. There is a good reason though...we have been extremely busy. So I am catching up on posts this weekend. Just a hint of posts to come:

Happy Birthday Emma!!

FIRE!!

Ear Piercing

College Graduate

New Calling for me...

So don't give up on me. I will work dilligently this weekend in between Conference Sessions to get the blog updated.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

SO, I've read through all of your additions now. Busy, busy busy!!! I am jealous you are done with your degree. I am looking forward to going back when Ely is a little older to get mine. It is something I really want to do. I have been trying to get Alyse to pierce her ears for a year now - no luck yet. And fire - with all the lighter fluid used here I can't believe we haven't had a similar experience. You all look great! Congratulations, be safe, and tell everyone hello!