Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's All About Me!!!



Emma has learned a new favorite song. Dusty got a Toby Keith c.d. and on it is the song "I Wanna Talk About Me". She has been wandering the house in her princess dress and dressup shoes singing "It's all about me...I'm number one"... This seems to be a perfect song for her. She has this hip move down now where she puts her hand on her hip and and tilts her head to the side. It is really, really, really cute!! We are defenitely considering putting her in ballet this fall. She also has been calling Dusty her "King" and she is the "Princess". Every morning she wakes up and runs to Dusty and says "Good morning King, can I have a kiss?". What a sweetie! She has her Dad wrapped around her little finger. What can I say, we love her. I thought you would all enjoy reading about how funny Emma is. Love you all...




4 comments:

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

I think she pretty much has everyone wrapped around her finger!! You just talk to her for a few minutes and you want to keep her! CUTE....

gayle said...

YA SHE CALLED ME EMMAS GRANDPA BUT I GUESS SHE WILL START CALLING ME KING GRANDPA NOW.BYE

Randi said...

Adorable Emma! It's fun reading about what your family is up to. Great family pictures!

Her Royal Highness said...

Too cute! for as quiet as she is, I have a hard time envisioning her as a little diva, snapping her fingers & all. But she really is a little ham!